March 14, 2014 by Nicole
Since it’s #FF, I thought I’d share my top 5 suggestions. In no particular order…
- According to her Twitter bio, Tammy Rhoades (@insideballet) is a “retired ballerina who likes to share ballet combinations and more.” She posts beautiful inspirational photos and those combos come in handy when you need to do barre on your own at home (like during a break).
- Follow Nichelle (@danceadvantage) from Dance Advantage.net, a web magazine devoted to dance and training. You’ll get the daily digest along with tons of tips, links, reviews and more.
- If you’re looking for something more media-rich (think photos & videos), try Tendu TV (@TenduTV). They curate and post links to long & short dance videos.
- For a little levity (and a reminder that you’re not alone), try Dance Problems (@dancertalk_xo). Sample tweet: Being able to remember choreography from years ago, but you can’t even remember what you did the other day. #DancerProbz
- Bree Hafen (@BreeHafen) is a choreographer and judge for VIP Dance competition. She’s got a great blog where she shares things like “Top 10 Dance Judges Critiques” and “The Instagram Complex.”
And of course, if you’re not already following The Center for Contemporary Dance (@centerfordance), you should! You’ll get the absolute latest from CCD, including special offers and savings.
Any #FF suggestions for me? I’d love to hear them in the comments section!